What's new

Chinatown Mural with Storm Drain

The elements here work very well together with many interesting geometric interactions. Well seen!
 
Very nice! I love the subtle "flow" into the drain.
 
Very nicely done. The subtle colors and all the patterns work great together. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
I like the structure as well. I'm left wondering what it would look like if there was some rainfall and actual flow into the drain. :wink:
 
I'm left wondering what it would look like if there was some rainfall and actual flow into the drain. :wink:

Hard to say, but my guess is that it would look wet. ;)

Thanks again for the comments.
 
You should take the same shot when its raining so it really blends in....I like this it has story telling ability...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom