What's new

Chinese Dancer

|)\/8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
1
Location
Duluth, Ga.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Chinese dancer performing at the High Museum in Atlanta for the launch of the The First Emperor: China's Terracotta Army exhibit.

IMG_35478_s.jpg
 
Nice colours.
A bit narrow, you were quite close and I just assume your lens did not permit you to get further away? Pity we don't see her feet, I find them quite important in DANCER photos ... And the fact that her swirling sleeves are outside the frame also gives me (as viewer) the impression that she's hardly got enough room to move. But other than that: good. Lighting is pleasing (me).
 
Nice colors, for sure.

I saw that exhibit too.

Thinking about going downtown to see King Tut...
 
Nice colours.
A bit narrow, you were quite close and I just assume your lens did not permit you to get further away? Pity we don't see her feet, I find them quite important in DANCER photos ... And the fact that her swirling sleeves are outside the frame also gives me (as viewer) the impression that she's hardly got enough room to move. But other than that: good. Lighting is pleasing (me).

You are correct, I was close and had switched lenses from 17-55 to my 70-200 to get some closer shots of other people/performers. Getting her feet would have been a problem since I had the audience in front of me, there would have been peoples heads in the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom