DSC_00079-X2.jpg

DSC_00109-X2.jpg

DSC_00112-X2.jpg

DSC_00114-X2.jpg

DSC_00125-X2.jpg

DSC_00128-X2.jpg

DSC_00155-X2.jpg

DSC_00163-X2.jpg

Looks like you've got overwhelmed with the beauty of this flowers and you shot wildly. Without much thought of composition. Only the last shot has something of the soul, the rest look just like snapshots.

Looks like you've got overwhelmed with the beauty of this flowers and you shot wildly. Without much thought of composition. Only the last shot has something of the soul, the rest look just like snapshots.

If you look carefully, #6, #7, and #9 all have the same composition as #12

I must have done something right for you to notice the beauty of these flowers.......

Yes, they have similar compo, but they also have competing values in the background or harsh light on subject itself. Only #12 let me forget about the BG and enjoy the beautiful colours and delicate shapes of the flower. And even here seems that you had a bit too shallow DoF. Did you used AF for this shots ?

Yes, they have similar compo, but they also have competing values in the background or harsh light on subject itself. Only #12 let me forget about the BG and enjoy the beautiful colours and delicate shapes of the flower. And even here seems that you had a bit too shallow DoF. Did you used AF for this shots ?

AF was used on all photos.

AF is great, but with such a small distances from lens to the subject DoF has to be carefully calculated. You have impressive collection of primes, use them wisely.

The last one is definitely my favorite. DOF could've been better, as some have suggested. Angling in on the flowers with objects farther away in the background would've helped. The 85mm you have would've work nicely with this.

Absolutely gorgeous photos, :) So vibrant! Nice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back