Chinook

Awesome! That Chinook was really nice, the cloud formations were really cool. You showed the Chinook well!

I was at work at COP when we got the chinook and it would have been the perfect picture with the flag, and the sky in the background. Ah well...:grumpy:

Peanuts said:
My apolgies for posting so many threads lately, after not using my camera for several weeks, any picture I feel like I need to share :er:
Enjoy!

With images like these... the is absolutely no reason to be sorry about the amount of posts of late. Keep them coming... these are beautful.

Wodnerful colours in the sky, and great silhouettes. :thumbsup:

And to think, I was expecting pictures of a helicopter when I opened this thread. :mrgreen:

Awesome work...I wish that I could have been there too!

Seven: One of those moments you were kicking yourself for not having your camera eh? Defintely had many of those. This time I was lucky and had my camera all ready to go when coming back from the zoo. *phew* (A photo with the wind through the flag would have been amazing :|)

Ferny: I noticed when I was looking for other Chinook photos I saw a lot of helicopters! :lol:

Thank you so much for replying everyone :)

Eh.. I would hate to start a thread that is practically the exact same subject, in the exact same place, except slightly different colours and a different day. So, here are two photos taken yesterday(currently still trying to put the panorama together, but photoshop keeps 'messing it up', when it processes it at the end.)

Feedback would be appreciated, but is not necessary with all the comments previous to this post in this thread :) Thanks

66101036_fe4ce6d0b6.jpg

66101017_3c319221fb.jpg

Most reactions

Back