Chipmunks Part 2! (C&C once again please)

J_T

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I really like these pictures I got from today and if anyone has seen my previous shots I was able to get even closer to the subjects this time (as evasive as they are...lol).

Please leave your comments and critiques! As always, anyone's C&C are appreciated!

My first two, I think, are the best out of the set though.

IMG_5828.jpg

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5799.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

Good sharp focus, decent composition, nice background separation with the DOF! :thumbup: As mentioned, they are a little darker than need be... look at the white stripes... are they really a nice white? ;)

Good sharp focus, decent composition, nice background separation with the DOF! :thumbup: As mentioned, they are a little darker than need be... look at the white stripes... are they really a nice white? ;)

their not good imo

Neither is your grammar.

Nice use of DOF OP, they all seem maybe a half stop underexposed.

their not good imo
@pro_photog123: ...

@Rotanimod: Thanks, I liked first few shots, but I wasn't sure if the blurred body worked in favour of the picture. Also, if you were shooting in shadows, would you crank up the ISO or lower the shutter speed (keep in mind camera is handheld and telephoto lens)?

@cgipson1: Thank you for the critique cgipson1 and sharing the good points of my pics :) . The underexposure issue can be easily fixed with some PP right?

@cgipson1: Thank you for the critique cgipson1 and sharing the good points of my pics :) . The underexposure issue can be easily fixed with some PP right?

Yep.. that would do it!

No more critiques from anyone?

@Rotanimod: Thanks, I liked first few shots, but I wasn't sure if the blurred body worked in favour of the picture. Also, if you were shooting in shadows, would you crank up the ISO or lower the shutter speed (keep in mind camera is handheld and telephoto lens)?

It depends on how well your camera handles higher ISO's. I'd bump ISO if the resulting image didn't suffer too much. You're shooting a fast moving critter handheld, so I'd be afraid of lowering the shutter speed too much.

Most reactions

Back