What's new

Chocolate Mousse Cake

PrestonS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
11
Location
Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was in the mood to make a fancy dessert. I've never worked with a mousse before so I've got a bit of work to do to make the layers a bit tighter. Used my new tripod and tamrom 17-50 f2.8 for this. I shot at a few different DOF's and liked this one best. The shots with more DOF ended up making the choclate cage look too busy. Thoughts?


Chocolate Mousse Cake by turboskipper, on Flickr
 
On the dessert: It looks like a work of art, and delicious. Although I would probably feel a pang of guilt when I eat it, I WOULD eat it.
On the photo. I like the composition and lighting, but the grey'ish' background detracts from the subject. That's just my opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom