Christmas Card Help

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can photoshop "Merry Christmas" on this photo to make it look like it is written on the wall going horizontally. My Friend asked me to make her christmas cards, I made the front of the card and this will be the back. She wants Red Jane Austen font, any help would be greatly appreciated. If it cant be done then ill just write it on the bottom somewhere but I thought it would look cool if it was written on the wall.

$IMG_6318.jpg

I just noticed the "Merry Christmas" is a little blurry in the bottom one. I can re-do it if you like. I tried putting it other places on the wall and it just didn't look good. Hope one of these will work for you

if I'm able to jump on my desktop tonight for a bit I can try to give this a go for you.

I like rotanimod's take the best.

Well, me to. That's just what the OP asked for. I couldn't figure how to get the letters to be blurry in front and crisp towards the rear. I don't think that's a Jane Austen font though.

Jane Austen font??? Whaaaaat? How about the Jessica Alba font!!!! C'mon people!!!

Jane Austen font??? Whaaaaat? How about the Jessica Alba font!!!! C'mon people!!!

I haven't ever heard of a Jane Austen font until this thread. Had to download it off the good old world wide interwebs to give it a try. Not really my favorite; although I do enjoy Jessica Albas' font (and back) now that you mention it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back