What's new

Christmas Gazebo

Bambi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time!

DSC09315.JPG
 
Such a beautiful picture! I love the effect of the snow on it, and everything is crystal clear! Very nice! :)
 
you should photoshop something with this to make a snow glob effect. i have no clue how but that would be pretty sweet.
 
unreal crisp. what lens?

great shot!
 
thanks for all the positive comments everyone, I really appreciate it.

Jeoren-I was thinking the same thing. I think I will use it for that next year (it's a little late now :er:)

Jman-making it a snow globe: that's a cool idea. I have some ideas on how to do it with GIMP. Don't own PS, but I also have Paint Shop Pro.

Jankster- hmm what lens, well, erm, :er: none really. At this point all I have is a Sony Cybershot DSC-H9 so it's the lens it came with. I am saving for a SLR. The sony has been great to learn on and it's easy to use so I will keep it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom