S senz TPF Noob! Joined Nov 30, 2005 Messages 48 Reaction score 1 Dec 4, 2005 #1 The girl is looking at the christmas decoration inside, hope all of you will like it. Sorry for the noise, high ISO hurt my digital photo in low light condition
The girl is looking at the christmas decoration inside, hope all of you will like it. Sorry for the noise, high ISO hurt my digital photo in low light condition
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 4, 2005 #2 I don't see much noise. It's a really great picture! Great job! :thumbup: I love the "mystical" feel to it. :thumbup:
I don't see much noise. It's a really great picture! Great job! :thumbup: I love the "mystical" feel to it. :thumbup:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 4, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Not too much noise! I love how she looks really enthralled by what she sees... and what it is will always remain a mystery to us, but that is good!
Not too much noise! I love how she looks really enthralled by what she sees... and what it is will always remain a mystery to us, but that is good!
&Denekamp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2005 Messages 297 Reaction score 3 Location Netherlands Dec 4, 2005 #4 I really like her stare, her overwhelmed expression from what she sees inside. And the noise is no problem, I barely noticed it.
I really like her stare, her overwhelmed expression from what she sees inside. And the noise is no problem, I barely noticed it.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 5, 2005 #5 Her expression is great :thumbup: Makes you remember what it was like to be a kid again.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Dec 5, 2005 #6 i also like her expression. the placement of her hands really caught my eye. nice work!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Dec 5, 2005 #7 JonMikal said: i also like her expression. the placement of her hands really caught my eye. nice work! Click to expand... What he said! :thumbup:
JonMikal said: i also like her expression. the placement of her hands really caught my eye. nice work! Click to expand... What he said! :thumbup: