What's new

New Member here for introduction

ansie4

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone! 👋

Glad to join ThePhotoForum community. I’m passionate about photography and excited to learn more from all of you, improve my skills and take part in the discussions here.I enjoy exploring different photography styles and I’m looking forward to sharing photos, getting feedback, and connecting with fellow photographers.

Thanks for having me!
 
Welcome aboard.
 
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Really appreciate you taking the time to say hi — it already feels like a great community to be part of.

@KJ_North, checked out your site — some beautiful wildlife shots! And Jeff, love that e e cummings quote, definitely resonates with why I picked up a camera in the first place.

Looking forward to browsing through the forums, picking up tips, and eventually sharing some of my own shots once I've got something worth posting. Thanks again for having me here!
 
Newbie here, here we go’ 🍻
 
Looking forward to browsing through the forums, picking up tips, and eventually sharing some of my own shots once I've got something worth posting. Thanks again for having me here!
Welcome to the forum, and you needn't wait till you have 'something worth posting'. Many instructive threads begin with people sharing something that didn't work as they hoped & asking for tips to improve. Admittedly the suggestions don't alway go in the way the OP was intending, but it helps keep us interested :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom