What's new

Christmas Rose

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Happy Holidays All.

Joe

xmas_rose_zpsb328513f.jpg
 
Thank you and yours enjoy the holiday.
 
Thanks, and a have a great holiday! I was gong to do the cliche rose in the snow for Xmas, but the snow melted.... lol!
 
Happy Holidays back to you.
And a rose at Christmas? Where do you have to be in this world to find them? Certainly not where I am!
But there was no way to get any snow photos for this year's Christmas, either, as it is just grey and dreary. Weatherwise, that is! Only weatherwise :D ...
 
Happy Holidays back to you.
And a rose at Christmas? Where do you have to be in this world to find them? Certainly not where I am!
But there was no way to get any snow photos for this year's Christmas, either, as it is just grey and dreary. Weatherwise, that is! Only weatherwise :D ...

Well, it's really a November rose, took the photo a month ago -- backlogged on processing. But since you mention it, November roses haven't been that uncommon here in St. Louis. However, in recent years we've experienced very unusual weather and now December roses are becoming common. Our growing season has shifted about three weeks (climate change). Here's a rosebud that I photographed 3 days before Xmas and although it shows some signs of being nipped by frost, I expect it will bloom still.

Joe

$rosebud.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom