Chruch HDR photo Check it Out

Sliding Highlight smoothing to the right will get rid of that horrible sky and the halos that we see. Dont be afraid to play with the sliders to see their effects.

Here is another attempt at HDR but i used one of the Presents in Photomatix called Painterlly

Church1of1.jpg

any suggestions let me know, I am a rookie at this

try putting the direct link in image tags next time

There's a lot of nice color and textural contrasts in the image, but the glowing kills it for me, as does the slight angle.

The car really draws me away from the interestingNess.

There's a lot of nice color and textural contrasts in the image, but the glowing kills it for me, as does the slight angle.

The car really draws me away from the interestingNess.

too bright, halos kill the sky... did you use topaz? good job on the details on the church would be a lot better with some cleaning up

Here is another attempt at HDR but i used one of the Presents in Photomatix called Painterlly

HDR :: Church1of1.jpg picture by JRE313 - Photobucket

any suggestions let me know, I am a rookie at this
When you have a photo with so much potential, it's worth a bit more effort. Cut back on Strength and Smoothing in Photomatix and then, always, do some post processing to make it look right. The most glaring fault is that the verticals are not vertical. I have corrected that in this version and tried to remove the worst halos and burnt out highlights. Some of my clone stamping along the bottom border is not perfect but it's better than before!

mosque1.jpg

too much blue :S

The texture in the buildings are great, but the halo could be masked out. The car should go - cloned away (og contextaware fill)

You could photoshop in a hearse over the car. What type of church is this? It doesn't have a church feel to me, almost mosque like, just curious...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back