Church After Storm

Beautiful capture of the church. There's a bit of noise under the roofline, but that's to be expected in such low light conditions.

I like all those straight lines in this photo, starting with the mow lines on the lawn, going on in the wall of the church, the window frames, and not even ending with the flowing light down the wall. The mild diagonals of the roof line are a nice interruption. And, of course, the colours are nice.

Beautiful capture of the church. There's a bit of noise under the roofline, but that's to be expected in such low light conditions.

Could be a result of my processing too! Thanks :).

I like all those straight lines in this photo, starting with the mow lines on the lawn, going on in the wall of the church, the window frames, and not even ending with the flowing light down the wall. The mild diagonals of the roof line are a nice interruption. And, of course, the colours are nice.

Thanks Corinna. It was the best sky I've seen this summer. We don't get a lot of pretty sunsets here. Here's another from the side that shows better how beautiful that sky was.

I'll Taste the Sky and Feel Alive again by Majeed Badizadegan (Rotanimod), on Flickr

Really like the the first one best love the sunset colors.

like it. seems like it's very slightly tilted clockwise though.

Nice shots, but I would not know that the first one was "after a storm". Still, it is a nice architectural shot of the church, maybe try and lighten the church up a bit. The second one with the colours in the sky - I really like this one - almost looks like something is on fire in the distance.

WesternGuy

wonderful colours. Agree with the earlier poster... seems ever so slightly tilted, but great shot

Most reactions

Back