What's new

church off the main st exit amp

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
0
Location
Muskoka Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i got stuck on an exit ramp coming into hamilton. took 40 mins just to travel the length of the ramp so i snapped a few shots of this church i've always liked but never made the time to shoot.


MWYJ7527sm.jpg
 
Not sure why no one has commented yet. I find it a very intriguing shot. Really like how you captured the warm light hitting the side of the tower.
 
I like it! And taken by someone stuck in traffic...wow.
 
thanks eh. it's one of my favourite views of hamilton. one of the few classically pretty features of the city.
 
Agreed, I have always hated taking pictures in the car so impressed by this, but I guess you were at a stand still as well hey? haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom