What's new

Church

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
582-church-r9906.jpg


-
 
:)

interseting shot - though I'm not sure if I like that deep dark top left corner, even though it does give a nice line into the shot.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A photogenic building with some nice detail. I'd crop a little tighter to bring that out more - a little off the top and right. This would also get rid of what's under and to the right of the larger tree - that stuff's just distracting.
 
Thanks for commenting.
 
Liked it; wanted to see the whole of the tree on the right; inclusion of another tree on the left side strengthens the image
 
Thanks for your comments. Yes, the same church as in Kill Bill, True Confessions and probably several other movies. The little place has gone through several evolutionary stages, which I'm writing an article about. The point of view is consistant with some historical photos I have.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom