What's new

church

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_6229_3627.webp
 
Not bad. :) Nice symmetry.
I think if you got down lower, the composition might have been a bit more engaging.
Tough call though, as the ceiling is not that interesting and getting lower would have made it more dominant in the frame.

After some thought, I believe the biggest problem with the shot is the subject.
You did a nice job framing the shot, but this is just a very drab church.

Technique-wise, you done good. :D

Go back and shoot the same shot when it's darker.
More shadows might help ...
 
Nice symmetry. Too bad about the white object on the left half way down.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
Not bad. :) Nice symmetry.
I think if you got down lower, the composition might have been a bit more engaging.
Tough call though, as the ceiling is not that interesting and getting lower would have made it more dominant in the frame.

After some thought, I believe the biggest problem with the shot is the subject.
You did a nice job framing the shot, but this is just a very drab church.

Technique-wise, you done good. :D

Go back and shoot the same shot when it's darker.
More shadows might help ...
Thanks. I am still lacking though. I have been reduced to posting on facebook sites asking for someone who has been doing this for forty years or something to be my mentor. There is A LOT I just do not know. That foundation those old timers have I want. someone locally here should be available, but where might they be... All kinds of people that know less than I know or about what I know but not to many that really know more than anyone else has come along yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom