Churro Seller

Nice! Your 35mm handles casual portraits like this just fine. I like her bright pink and her bright smile. Cute picture. :)

Without obvious connection--happily plentiful here--shots like this can fall flat, especially if limited to pointing a camera and walking on gringo-style.

The little 35/2 "Fujicron" is a very sweet lens like all the others in that f/2 series. Great travel camera system.

A nice shot... :encouragement:
Thanks Jeff

Nice! Your 35mm handles casual portraits like this just fine. I like her bright pink and her bright smile. Cute picture. :)
Thanks terri. Casual portrait is a good description. I noticed her first for the churros (yum) and secondly for the Pink bag, lipstick, shirt.

Without obvious connection--happily plentiful here--shots like this can fall flat, especially if limited to pointing a camera and walking on gringo-style.

The little 35/2 "Fujicron" is a very sweet lens like all the others in that f/2 series. Great travel camera system.
I don't think Fuji makes a bad lens. The little 35mm is indiscreet when walking around. Less weight too.

Thanks Jeff

Thanks terri. Casual portrait is a good description. I noticed her first for the churros (yum) and secondly for the Pink bag, lipstick, shirt.

I don't think Fuji makes a bad lens. The little 35mm is indiscreet when walking around. Less weight too.
Make that "discreet"...Most don't realize how long Fujinon optics have held a top spot among cine and video lenses. Huge fan of the whole X series cameras and lenses from their intro over a decade ago. My much-loved X-100T lives in my parka for winter photo walks and street shooting.

Nice shot.

Nice shot! Did you buy one of her churros?
No I should have bought one. We were on our way to dinner and the place we frequent gives too large portions. The resort we stay out has a churro cart in the evenings. Hot and filled with cream or caramel. They are very dangerous!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back