Prairie Rose

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Prairie Rose was growing wild at the watershed nature preserve. My usual walking around lens is the 56mm with the Fuji, but at the last minute traded out for the 90mm. I forgot that this lens is sharp. I walk a few times a week and this summer I think I will try different lenses just to get out of my photography rut.

Prairie Rose by Cheryl, on Flickr

Beautiful shot! I like your framing here, with the lighter bloom in the center. Nice.

Pretty flower and nice comp and dof. With my 18-400mm on the fritz, I'll have my Sigma 17-50mm on my camera, and my 150-600mm on my back if I come across some good birding opportunities. Getting out of a rut is a good thing. :)

A lovely flower....
Thanks Jeff!

Beautiful shot! I like your framing here, with the lighter bloom in the center. Nice.
Thanks Terri! I moved a step to the left and a step to the right to get different flower groups.

Pretty flower and nice comp and dof. With my 18-400mm on the fritz, I'll have my Sigma 17-50mm on my camera, and my 150-600mm on my back if I come across some good birding opportunities. Getting out of a rut is a good thing. :)
Thanks Jeff! Good idea to mix up the lenses to cure photography rut. Hope your 18-400 gets fixed soon

Nice shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back