Cincinnati Icon

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluegrassphotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went out a couple of days after Christmas to test out my new Sigma 12-24 and ended up at the Union Terminal. It's an old train station here in Cincinnati, Ohio that's been turned into the Museum Center. Awesome building that's a bunch of fun shooting. The first is a panoramic comprised of 32 images, and the second is a shot with the new lens as a single image.

I'd like some feedback if you would.

Thanks for looking.

TerminalPano-12-27-08.jpg

TerminalwithFlag.jpg

stunning shot, it made me speechless

Pretty cool - I haven't been there since I've been "into" photography. Have you ever done the trick where one of you stands on one side of the entrance, the other on the other side, speak into the wall, and the other person can hear you? The sound carries along the curved roof and it's a pretty cool trick.

I was going to say #1 was spectacular. Then I saw #2 which I like even better. Awesome stuff.

Boy, that 32-photo pano is really quite something else.
Of course, the distortions created by the super-wide angle lens in 2 are spectactular in their own way, but that first ... Wow. Really good.
Both are wonderfully exposed. Good work. Really good work!

Outstanding work! Great color and the pano is flawless, at least at this viewing size. The perspective of your second shot is stunning. Good eye! I too have not been there in years. It's only an hour drive, I must put it on my "to do" list. Have you been to Devou Park lately? Last Sunday was great weather, we made it up there during the football game while the stadium was full. The park is another "must shoot from" in the Cincinnati area.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back