TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cini lake at Pahang http://eugene-goh.com/index.php?level=picture&id=1111

tasik_cini_01.jpg

tasik_cini_02.jpg

tasik_cini_03.jpg

I quite like the last photo here, though they are all a bit on the "cool" side what with their colour temperatures. I assume these are scanned prints? And you shoot film?
What film gives you these cool colours then?

Ooo, but I do like composition and DOF of the last photo!!
This is not to say the others are bad. They are not. But to me personally the last appeals most.

I quite like the last photo here, though they are all a bit on the "cool" side what with their colour temperatures. I assume these are scanned prints? And you shoot film?
What film gives you these cool colours then?

Ooo, but I do like composition and DOF of the last photo!!
This is not to say the others are bad. They are not. But to me personally the last appeals most.

I scan this photos from slide film,fuji slide 50,leica R8 with blue filter on my
len,because in Malaysia day light often too bright,yellow or hardlight.I love it to be look cool due to hot weather here,but anyway thank for your comment,here from you again.....

Nice series! I really like the first two. Great compositions!

good ! comments can make me one more step higher in skill,I cant get comments here,expecially from my friends,there know who I am maybe. but only bad comment can push that ?

Nice photography. Are you from Malaysia? I am from Singapore.
right,i am from pahang, malaysia.pls choose photos you like most,comment or tell me why you like it.thankyou.it is not righttime to tell who i am,but only a good photographer around here.......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back