Circuit city 60% off lenses

Norcalkid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if this has been talked about or if this is the right section but CC has all lenses for 60% off. Just picked up a Nikkor 55-200 f/4 VR for $128 OTD. It’s pretty picked threw but they still have some lenses at my store. If anybody happens to know of a CC that still has 18-200vr in stock in northern Cal. please let me know.

Last edited:
70% off now. 3-1-09

If you can find a Circuit City that still has any photography equipment left. :thumbdown:

None of the ones in the orlando area have anything canon or nikon left, one of them had a used sony body, and a couple of olympus lenses, that's it...

nothing around me in CT.... couple display cameras for DIRT cheap, I mean EOS for like $200 or so. dont know how many articulations tho... hundreds of thousands I am sure!

Circuit City here has already shut down for good....

CC may be gone, but BestBuy.com still showing a page advertising a Nikon D200 Body only for $599.00 to online sales.

That ain't such a bad price either...

CC may be gone, but BestBuy.com still showing a page advertising a Nikon D200 Body only for $599.00 to online sales.

That ain't such a bad price either...
That's not bad at all.

I drove by my CC last weekend and they were still open, but the lot was full. There's no way they have anything of use to me still there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back