Circular Polarizer Question

kodakan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
58mm sounds the right diametre.
And yes, I can put the lens cap on mine (though mine's not a Hoya). No need for another thread (female thread? I've never heard that expression before...).

Ain't that the truth...

:shock: :raisedbrow: :scratch:

Ah well, I guess I'm just NOT listening
2.gif

Hello, I have a Canont T2i with the Kit lens. I was just wondering if this circular filter will work with my lenses Hoya 58mm Thin Super Multi-Coated Circular Polarizer - eBay (item 200458764312 end time May-06-10 19:12:36 PDT)

It says there is no front female thread but will accept push on lens cap?

Food for thought on a CP lens. You are looking at spending $50.00 for this CP. Is this the only lens you are ever going to buy? If yes, enjoy the CP you have listed. It is a good quality CP.

If no, then you might want to consider what other lenses you might be purchasing in the future. I only own 1 CP. It is a 72mm CP and it was about 5 times more expensive, but it fits every lens that I own with the exception of my 300mm f2.8 and 400mm f2.8. I have step up rings at a few bucks apiece that allow the one CP to fit on all my other lenses. When I average out the price of that one CP with the number of lenses it fits, It is pretty cheap. Plus I am not carrying around a bunch of different CP filters for different lenses. Just the one and some thin light step up rings. Just a thought on how to keep you from buying the same piece of equipment more than once because you bought a different lens and need a different size CP.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back