Sold - Nikon 105mm for sale

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Edited to lower price on the 105mm 2.8 to a steal at $575. I had taken it off the market and was going to get a Fuji adapter but have decided to go ahead and sell it. If it's not sold by 12/31 I'm going to trade it in.

Edited to lower a few prices and remove the lenses that I've sold already. Last 2 weeks for these as I am trading them in if not sold by the end of this month... Switching to Fuji and selling all my Nikon gear. Prices include shipping, CONUS only, Paypal payment only if shipping. Will discount $25 per item for local cash sale (Boston area). All lenses were treated gently and stored in padded bags/cases when not in use and include front and rear end caps and original hoods.

Nikon 105mm 2.8 micro, excellent condition: $600

SOLD - Sigma 17-70 2.8/4 DC MAC OS HSM, this lens is great for macro because you can get right on top of your subject and still focus. Some wear on finish and a tiny scratch on lens outer right side in 2nd photo - doesn't affect image quality: $240 extra: Tiffen circular polarizer included free

Sold - Tokina 11-16 F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II, like new: $340

SOLD! Tamron 70-300 4-5.6 Di VC USD,
like new, 4+ years left on 6 year warranty: $250

Additional pics on request. These items are also listed on several other sites.

Last edited:
- just so I can find this later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

The 50mm is sold.

35mm sold locally

Bump see first post for updated prices.

The Tamron is sold (locally for $275 if that helps anyone who is shopping for one or selling).

The Tokina is sold locally (for $325 if that helps anyone). Updated the initial post.

I still have the Nikon 105mm and the Sigma 17-70. Also have a 18-55 kit lens for sale. Details to follow.

Sigma is sold.

Awww man, missed out again. :048:

Oh, wait. :aiwebs_016:

Somthing just barely fits in my work backpack. :allteeth: It's a bit bigger than the kit lens was.

Bump for new price on Nikon 105mm 2.8.

I have the Nikon 105 f2.8. It is extremely sharp as a portrait lens. I love this lens and what a great price too!

Super deal on that 105. Can't believe it's not gone yet... the original price was good.

Super deal on that 105. Can't believe it's not gone yet... the original price was good.

Yeah but the 1.4 is all the rage now so more 2.8s out there for resale. When I was looking it took me forever to find a used one...

Yeah but the 1.4 is all the rage now so more 2.8s out there for resale. When I was looking it took me forever to find a used one...

I know, and I can't, for the life of me figure out why. I would never get the 1.4, I think the images are not impressive at all, SOOC. Yours renders SOOC much better in my opinion.

Most reactions

Back