What's new

Ciro-flex vintage camera and Argus Cintar camera- stamped cases- For sale

nwmsfootball79

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have two vintage cameras for sale

One is a

Ciro-flex vintage camera

Comes with original stamped case
Made in USA
Delaware Ohio

Says Alphax and Wollensak Rochester USA around each lenses

The second one is a

Argus Cintar camera with original stamped case





I know nothing about cameras unfortunately but if anybody can give any advice on what to do with these/where to go please let me know I live in Akron, Ohio fyi
Post for more pictures for some reason the second camera pictures ( Argus Cintar ) didn't upload
Both have stamped original cases

Thanks!!
 

Attachments

  • $3Kc3L53l25L25I55H4cbt743db24641de1227.webp
    $3Kc3L53l25L25I55H4cbt743db24641de1227.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 194
  • $photo_4-1.webp
    $photo_4-1.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 187
  • $photo_5-1.webp
    $photo_5-1.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 151

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom