City Hall at Night

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was up in San Francisco the other night. Took a few shots by city hall. This shot was shot from down little used walkway - not the usual view of the city hall.
I'd appreciate any C&C.
Thanks,
Frank

cityhall.jpg

Well. Maybe this photo still hasn't got any comments because there is nothing to complain about here. Nothing at all. It is good as it is. I don't know which camera you used for it. If it was the Powershot, then f8 is the lowest you can go to, so I cannot even suggest you had stopped down more to also create little star effects on the larger lamps both on the building and on the path.

Well. Maybe this photo still hasn't got any comments because there is nothing to complain about here. Nothing at all. It is good as it is. I don't know which camera you used for it. If it was the Powershot, then f8 is the lowest you can go to, so I cannot even suggest you had stopped down more to also create little star effects on the larger lamps both on the building and on the path.

Thanks for the comment. I did indeed use my Powershot S60 and it was stepped down to f/7.1, exposure was 1.5 sec.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back