What's new

city lights and more...

thank you guys, very much.
Yes, # 2 is an HDR from 2 frames worked on seperatly.
 
Thank you,
First photo was taken with the 16-35L F/2.8.

Click on the images to go to my gallery where ther is a detailed EXIF for each photo.
 
What building was that taken from... I am right in NJ and love taking shots in the city
 
They MUST have been taken off the top of the Empire State Building!
Tell me I am right, Moshe, or I fly over and throw myself off it (hang on: that is no longer possible, too secure "cages" all around ;)).
 
LaFoto said:
They MUST have been taken off the top of the Empire State Building!
Tell me I am right, Moshe, or I fly over and throw myself off it (hang on: that is no longer possible, too secure "cages" all around ;)).

Hi there!
Yes, ESB it is... Thanks!
 
Awesome. Just awesome.

#1 is epic
And while I don't usually care for non-color photos, the sepia tone in #4 really grabbed my eye.
 
WOW!! the 1st one looks like the city is burning... awesome work..
 
awesome shots! beautifully rendered...not crazy bout the sepia toned one...i think it's just the tint you chose...but thats just me :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom