What's new

City under fire.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
9,713
Reaction score
204
Location
Brisbane, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sick because of camping outside in the cold for the luna eclipse so I didn't get the chance to go to this years RiverFire. Fortunately we have city views in the next street over and I captured this one of our F1-11s doing a dump and burn for the firework finale:

1292538841_eb91226a9f.jpg


Large Version
 
nice, looks a bit war - like ... ;) I would maybe darken the sky a bit, but then again I was not there so I do not know what the original scene looked like ;)
 
Yeah that's because of our pre-summer burn-offs. The entire city is in a cloud of smog as of late. The planes brought that out beautifully.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom