skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Nov 22, 2005 #1
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Nov 22, 2005 Banned #2 ha! love the title.... and yes, they are city watchers... they rank up there with crows...!! cool shot...
ha! love the title.... and yes, they are city watchers... they rank up there with crows...!! cool shot...
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Nov 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 well this ones alittle more exciting
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 22, 2005 #4 I love the first version, I might crop just a smidgen off the top. Good job! : )
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Nov 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 hahaha here we go, i did a good job this time
born a fool TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2005 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Location Montreal, Canada Nov 22, 2005 #6 Maybe I'm strange, but I like the coloured one!
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Nov 23, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 born a fool said: Maybe I'm strange, but I like the coloured one! Click to expand... thanks! i get a laugh out of it everytime i see it, i guess that makes it a good photo :mrgreen:
born a fool said: Maybe I'm strange, but I like the coloured one! Click to expand... thanks! i get a laugh out of it everytime i see it, i guess that makes it a good photo :mrgreen: