max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #1 Got up at 4:30 this morning to photograph the sunrise. Charlotte, NC.
nchips1 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location marylandtown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #2 I am lovin' these. I think the second crop would work well for the first one, too. :thumbup:
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #3 These a great as is. I think I like the second one better... I was thinking... What about a different crop on the first? Something like... Just a thought...
These a great as is. I think I like the second one better... I was thinking... What about a different crop on the first? Something like... Just a thought...
sovietdoc No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 12, 2010 Messages 1,142 Reaction score 75 Location rest of the world Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #4 very nice. I like the second one better because the colors make it more interesting. Maybe add a bit more light under the bridges on the left, so they're not solid dark, don't know if you'll get too much grain if you do. Just a bit.
very nice. I like the second one better because the colors make it more interesting. Maybe add a bit more light under the bridges on the left, so they're not solid dark, don't know if you'll get too much grain if you do. Just a bit.
G GregR TPF Noob! Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 120 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #5 I do like the 2nd crop on #1 better... the dark bushes to me are a little distracting. I really like #2, you hit the lighting just right IMO
I do like the 2nd crop on #1 better... the dark bushes to me are a little distracting. I really like #2, you hit the lighting just right IMO
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #6 Is it me, or is this pretty much OOF? I would like to see this image without the crop. The colors are very good.
Is it me, or is this pretty much OOF? I would like to see this image without the crop. The colors are very good.
max3k TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 497 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 15 second exposure, this was my first time, its not as crisp as I would like, and I'm not really sure on what to do better next time... was on a tripod 2 second delay
15 second exposure, this was my first time, its not as crisp as I would like, and I'm not really sure on what to do better next time... was on a tripod 2 second delay
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2010 #8 max3k said: 15 second exposure, this was my first time, its not as crisp as I would like, and I'm not really sure on what to do better next time... was on a tripod 2 second delay Click to expand... 1. a bigger cup of coffee... :mrgreen: way too early, I am going to bed around 2:30-3:00 am 2. practice your low light focusing. I know it takes practice, I am still working on it.
max3k said: 15 second exposure, this was my first time, its not as crisp as I would like, and I'm not really sure on what to do better next time... was on a tripod 2 second delay Click to expand... 1. a bigger cup of coffee... :mrgreen: way too early, I am going to bed around 2:30-3:00 am 2. practice your low light focusing. I know it takes practice, I am still working on it.