What's new

Smoky Sunrise

bulldurham9 2

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
4,238
Reaction score
7,434
Location
NW Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Glacier NP August 2017
Smoke from numerous fires all but obliterated the sun, save for this moment when it managed a two minute peek.
Kallitype, gold toned for 7 minutes

smoky sunrise gold toned copy.webp
 
Love it! Beautiful image. The gold toning looks terrific over this Kallitype.

I do miss toning. :586:


I don't believe though that my laptop screen really does it service.
I'm sure you're right!
 
Love it! Beautiful image. The gold toning looks terrific over this Kallitype.

I do miss toning. :586:



I'm sure you're right!
Thanks, Terri & Denum
 
I was wondering how black and white would portray the smoke and wow it is amazing. well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom