R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2007 #1 Messing around with PP.
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2007 #2 If you could 'lose' the Suburban (or whatever it is) and the lampost, you'd have a winner there.
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks for the advice, is this one better?
kalmkidd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 1 Location Harlem New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2007 #4 one word.. AWESOME..
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 4, 2007 #5 solid. I like this a LOT. I am a huge antique car buff.
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys, I was really just messin around with photoshop and this is what I came up with. Haha.