BÜcker 181D Bestmann

Messerchmitt Me108 Taifun

P51 Mustang & B-17 Sally B

P51 Mustang

Avro Anson

Percival Pembroke

DC-3

DC-6

Great captures. And I'm sure if I knew more about planes, I would be even more impressed :)

more great captures... i've never been to an airshow, it looks like a blast... there are a ton of different planes... :thumbup:

Iron Flatline said:
My dad flew P-51s, and co-piloted B-17s.

WOW
What did he prefer to fly the P51 or the B17?

Great work. It is nice to see Sally B back in the air. If I remember right it was grounded last year for insurance red tape. Is the Pembroke part of the Air Atlantique fleet? We have a local airframe here that does engine runs but never flies. The early mark Anson looks so cool.

Cheers,

Eric

AIRIC said:
Great work. It is nice to see Sally B back in the air. If I remember right it was grounded last year for insurance red tape. Is the Pembroke part of the Air Atlantique fleet? We have a local airframe here that does engine runs but never flies. The early mark Anson looks so cool.

Cheers,

Eric

It's still an on going thing with Sally B but hopefully they will sort all the red tape out at some point. Last year Richard Branson stepped in with a big donation.

Air Atlantique own most of the Classic planes on this post and they are selling the DC-6 if you have a spare bit of cash

Ehh I'm jealous! I wish we had that kind of variety here in the States. I wouldl love to see an AN-2 in the air here. Great shots! Love the Storch!

-Brett :)

Most reactions

Back