Classic Shelby Cobra, Classic Set

TheoGraphics

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.theo-graphics.com
Finally able to share one of my most favorite sets in quite some time featuring a stylized session with a couple and their Factory Five Racing MK4 Roadster, based off the storied AC Shelby Cobra. It was so much fun to try out completely new and fresh ideas, mixing my two favorite subjects - cars and people. You can check out the entire set here if you'd like!

DSC_2230-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2249-XL.jpg

_DSC4004-XL.jpg

DSC_2252-Edit-XL.jpg

_DSC4012-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2277-XL.jpg

DSC_2292-XL.jpg

DSC_2295-XL.jpg

DSC_2299-XL.jpg

DSC_2318-XL.jpg

_DSC4034-XL.jpg

_DSC4028-X3.jpg

_DSC4038-XL.jpg

DSC_2327-XL.jpg

DSC_2348-XL.jpg

_DSC4059-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2360-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2382-Edit-2-XL.jpg

_DSC4064-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2411-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2438-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2447-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2470-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC_2496-Edit-XL.jpg

Cool. Normally I don't like filters, but I think they work nicely in your first couple of photos in this set.

My favorites are 18 and 21.

One question; why let the models lean into such a beautiful car? If it were my car, you'd be in trouble!

Aside from that, the shot of the girl walking to the car really works for me...

Nice photography, nice car but the models' look and clothing are wildly period-inauthentic. How did Steve McQueen and Jacqui Bisset look in Bullitt? Not like this.

Great work, I really like the diversity of the photos

There are just too many photos to try to effectively critique them all, and it wouldn't be constructive to critique only a few.

In general, though, I'm not a tremendous fan of the overall "look". Muted colors just don't excite me.

If I was to critique anything in these, it would be #5. I like the idea, but the front of the car and the guy are out of focus. Kills that shot for me...

There are just too many photos to try to effectively critique them all, and it wouldn't be constructive to critique only a few.

In general, though, I'm not a tremendous fan of the overall "look". Muted colors just don't excite me.

If I was to critique anything in these, it would be #5. I like the idea, but the front of the car and the guy are out of focus. Kills that shot for me...

i know my low-contrast edits aren't for everyone, thanks very much for your CC

One question; why let the models lean into such a beautiful car? If it were my car, you'd be in trouble!

The better question is "Whhy wouldn't you?"

It was their car...

I agree with you here! Cars are meant to be driven and used...they're toys - play with them!

Most reactions

Back