mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 #1 part 2 goes here. pictures taken during the rehersals (sp?) and before the concert:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 #2 Mentos, you got some great shots in both series! I love all the coloring caused by the lights. Good job :thumbup:
Mentos, you got some great shots in both series! I love all the coloring caused by the lights. Good job :thumbup:
Hertz van Rental We're supposed to post photos? Joined Nov 8, 2004 Messages 16,754 Reaction score 55 Location Where am I now? Dec 11, 2005 #3 Looking at threads I & II ... you did good, Alex
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 #4 I love the ligthing! Would love to be there on stage!!!:mrgreen:
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Nothing wrong with these! Very nice atmospheric photos in this thread and nice photos of the audience and overall view in the other! Do you happen to have any more from the choir?
Nothing wrong with these! Very nice atmospheric photos in this thread and nice photos of the audience and overall view in the other! Do you happen to have any more from the choir?
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 yes Corinna, I have a few - the choir was huge - many people singing there, but they were far far away and thru the light.. I'll dig out something
yes Corinna, I have a few - the choir was huge - many people singing there, but they were far far away and thru the light.. I'll dig out something
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 11, 2005 #7 Both sets look great!:thumbup: I like the one with the blue lighting and the microphone!