What's new

Clear Night Full Moon

24megapixseal74 1

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 26, 2024
Messages
243
Reaction score
723
Location
Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with my "new-to-me" used Nikon 500mm PF...just got it, can't wait for warmer weather and a hike to the Eagle nest!

Full Moon 🌕 always lack detail, no shadows, but it captured it pretty well...can't wait for the last quarter moon...or any moon that not full 🌖🌗🌘

SOOC except crop and a tad (-20) bit of Black slider.
KSP_6112.webp
 
I heard that 500mm PF is a fantastic lens. If I hadn't gone mirrorless, I was thinking of investing in that lens with my (now sold) D850.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom