Hi All,
Amateur photographer here, more less hobbyist, looking to clean out some gear and top up some funds for a few large expected expenses. I live in Canada, all prices are Canadian dollars. I will accept Money orders, AlertPay or Interac Email money transfer. I prefer to NOT use paypal because they always hold every dollar I get more months and request a bunch of personal documents and eventually will release the funds. It's a pain, but it you absolutely MUST use PayPal we may be able to work something out. AlertPay is the same thing as paypal but more trust worthy and was owned by a Canadian company, recently bought out by a UK company.
What: Canon 450D (Rebel XSi) - Great shape, mint LCD screen, includes EF-S 18-55mm lens, lens and body caps, charger, battery. $300 CAD.
Why: Moved to Nikon when I was ready to move up.
Price: $300CAD + $10CAD Shipping 48 US states/Canada




What: Nikkor 12-24 1:4G ED Lens + Case, cap.
Price: $700CAD + Free Shipping 48 US States/Canada

What: 30GB iPhone 4S - White, unlocked includes cable and charger.
Price: $350CAD + Free Shipping 48 US States/Canada

Forgive the quality of the photos as it was on a cell phone, willing to take more detailed photos or answer any questions.
Please PM me here or email me at if interested.
Amateur photographer here, more less hobbyist, looking to clean out some gear and top up some funds for a few large expected expenses. I live in Canada, all prices are Canadian dollars. I will accept Money orders, AlertPay or Interac Email money transfer. I prefer to NOT use paypal because they always hold every dollar I get more months and request a bunch of personal documents and eventually will release the funds. It's a pain, but it you absolutely MUST use PayPal we may be able to work something out. AlertPay is the same thing as paypal but more trust worthy and was owned by a Canadian company, recently bought out by a UK company.
What: Canon 450D (Rebel XSi) - Great shape, mint LCD screen, includes EF-S 18-55mm lens, lens and body caps, charger, battery. $300 CAD.
Why: Moved to Nikon when I was ready to move up.
Price: $300CAD + $10CAD Shipping 48 US states/Canada




What: Nikkor 12-24 1:4G ED Lens + Case, cap.
Price: $700CAD + Free Shipping 48 US States/Canada

What: 30GB iPhone 4S - White, unlocked includes cable and charger.
Price: $350CAD + Free Shipping 48 US States/Canada

Forgive the quality of the photos as it was on a cell phone, willing to take more detailed photos or answer any questions.
Please PM me here or email me at
jason.free.33@gmail.com