FS: Nikon D7100 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX & Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR

Everglades1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for Sale:

I am selling this as an entire lot to fund my higher end kit as I am switching to Cannon. The camera was bought on 6/21/13 exactly 3 months and 9 days ago ;) so it hasn't seen that much field work other than snapping away at our new born girl; we all know how that goes. As you can see from the pics the D7100 body & lenses are flawless and free of any type of scratch or ding or wear marks on buttons; glass is in MINT CONDITION. We all know how much the contents cost so I will be very fair in my asking price of ----$2,100 shipped with all the extras below.

Package Deal/Contents:
Nikon D7100 Body & Cap
Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX
Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR ($1,400) bought 2 months ago; 1 month after buying camera.
Nikon NX2 CD & Program

Battery Charger & Battery
All the manuals & warranty cards that haven't been filled out yet- will be included and the winning buyer will receive items in OE cartons/packaging.

Giottos LCD Gorilla Glass Protector Value ($40)

(2) Sandisk each are 32Gb 95MB/s cards they are the Extreme Pro's. Very very fast. Value ($60/piece -$120)
Also I have a Lowe Pro Bag that cost me around $120 that I will be including in this deal.

I request payment to be either a USPS Money Order or if you want to pay via business/personal check there will be a mandatory 7 day hold before I ship or as soon as funds clear. I will stay in touch along the process to let you know how things are coming along.

Buy with confidence; please see other sale I had on the forums here without any hiccups or issues for reference.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/262833-fs-nikon-d90-3-lenses-pelican-case-priced-sell-family-emergency.html

****FINAL PRICE WILL INCLUDE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE AND TRACKING PAID FOR BY ME THE SELLER via either Fedex or USPS****

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have; thanks for looking & God Bless....!!!

Last edited:
wow alot of views and only 1 PM.I guess I can be open to "reasonable offers".

You're going to have a hard time selling it here when there is no protection for the buyer.

I guess a lot depends on what you consider "reasonable". Part of the issue you have here is that most of the folks around these parts already have DSLR's and lenses of some sort. So while some of us might be interested in this lens, or that lens, or maybe the camera body you won't find too many folks looking for a whole kit like this on a forum like this one. Second problem:

Refurbished Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera Body, Black - Refurbished by Nikon U.S.A 1513 B

D7100 body with warranty $949.95

Refurbished Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX VR Lens - Refurbished by Nikon USA 2179 B

18-105 again with warranty, $209

Nikon 70-200mm f/4G ED AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor Lens - Nikon U.S.A. Warranty 2202

70-200 mm, again, with warranty 1396.95

So I add all that up and I come up with roughly $2550 - So I can save myself a couple of hundred bucks by buying this from you and hope and pray that it all works and keeps working for the next year or so, or I can buy it new/refurbished with warranties on everything and spend a couple of hundred extra for all that piece of mind and reducing my risk to practically nil. See if one of these lenses malfunctions or something goes horribly awry with the shutter or something else I'm on the hook for the entire repair if I buy from you. But if I buy from Adorama sure it will cost me a couple hundred extra but I can always go back to Adoroma if I have a problem. I think your going to find that most people who are going to spend in excess of 2 grand on that much equipment probably won't mind forking over a couple hundred extra for that type of piece of mind.

So if you want my advice check on Ebay first and find out what this stuff is actually selling for used, because whether you used it for 10 minutes or a year and a half it's still used equipment, with no warranty and that's how it ought to be priced. If you want to sell it on Ebay as a whole kit you might get some interest there, but if your going to try and sell it here you'll probably get a lot more interest if you sell the items separately.

Just my 2 cents worth, take it for what it's worth.

^^^wow,thanks for breaking it down for us simpletons.Without you to dis-rail this offer,the uneducated might have actually been taken for a ride....

^^^wow,thanks for breaking it down for us simpletons.Without you to dis-rail this offer,the uneducated might have actually been taken for a ride....

Was just trying to help out the OP - but hey, if you really want to waste a bunch of time and effort and get offended over nothing, guess that's your choice.

...not offended at all.perhaps a PM to seller would've seemed more appropriate.

I guess a lot depends on what you consider "reasonable". Part of the issue you have here is that most of the folks around these parts already have DSLR's and lenses of some sort. So while some of us might be interested in this lens, or that lens, or maybe the camera body you won't find too many folks looking for a whole kit like this on a forum like this one. Second problem:

Refurbished Nikon D7100 DSLR Camera Body, Black - Refurbished by Nikon U.S.A 1513 B

D7100 body with warranty $949.95

Refurbished Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX VR Lens - Refurbished by Nikon USA 2179 B

18-105 again with warranty, $209

Nikon 70-200mm f/4G ED AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor Lens - Nikon U.S.A. Warranty 2202

70-200 mm, again, with warranty 1396.95

So I add all that up and I come up with roughly $2550 - So I can save myself a couple of hundred bucks by buying this from you and hope and pray that it all works and keeps working for the next year or so, or I can buy it new/refurbished with warranties on everything and spend a couple of hundred extra for all that piece of mind and reducing my risk to practically nil. See if one of these lenses malfunctions or something goes horribly awry with the shutter or something else I'm on the hook for the entire repair if I buy from you. But if I buy from Adorama sure it will cost me a couple hundred extra but I can always go back to Adoroma if I have a problem. I think your going to find that most people who are going to spend in excess of 2 grand on that much equipment probably won't mind forking over a couple hundred extra for that type of piece of mind.

So if you want my advice check on Ebay first and find out what this stuff is actually selling for used, because whether you used it for 10 minutes or a year and a half it's still used equipment, with no warranty and that's how it ought to be priced. If you want to sell it on Ebay as a whole kit you might get some interest there, but if your going to try and sell it here you'll probably get a lot more interest if you sell the items separately.

Just my 2 cents worth, take it for what it's worth.

Wow you surely broke it down for the newbie's...lol As I was asked in a PM all warranty cards come with products none have been filled out or filed. Hey worst case scenario I keep it and just buy the Cannon I been so longing for; no sweat but I figured if I could help fund it or someone starting out looking for a decent kit then sure would be a great deal. Actually I am reducing the price even further before I decide to just take it off if it doesn't sell. But thanks for your opinion ;)

Thank you sir.

Reduced to $2,100 last and final price drop. If it doesn't sell I will be taking the ad down. Thanks to those that have inquired via PM and also those that submitted their opinion. Cant please everyone but i can definitely try. Have a blessed day!

Most reactions

Back