Cliche I know but one for view.

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this has been done before a million times but its first time for me so I thought I would share. I love rain drops on objects and as soon as my macro gets in my hands I think I might have a project theme for a wall in my house lol. Nutty I know. C&C always welcome.

4757631347_f407304c5c_b.jpg

Cliché or not: I always like these kind of photos again!
Yours is sporting my favourite colour, too!

I do like this overall.. .The drops look nice and crisp. =)

I think it would be a little more visually appealing if you could see the ends of the grass blades, though. The lines draw my eye, but then get chopped off.

Thanks for the comments. Yes thats the problem when you get so close your limited to what you can get in the frame. I will see if I have any others with the full blade. I didnt notice it before but I see your point. I think I would have to sacrifice the closeness of the main subject to have all of it in though. :(

dont care if its a cliche,like it.

Yes, it has been done before, but this one has a certain appeal. I like the position of the best-illuminated droplet. I think cloning out the small blade of grass and droplet at the bottom right edge of the frame would strengthen the shot. Luckily, that type of object on that kind of backdrop is very easy to clone out in just a few clicks. I hope you receive your macro lens soon!

You can always slip some contrasting colored cloth, gauze, a jacket, something, in the background to help make your subject 'pop'.

Kinda noisy and the background is muddy. The subject, that little dropplet is too small relative to the size of the pic. Maybe if you crop it down it might be a little better.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll have to check the noise since I dont see much here and yes Derrel I agree 100% about the cloning bottom 2 pieces of grass. Thanks Keith I will try the cloth thing next time to give it a bit of different contrast.

looks cool just those little stems at the near the bottom are a little distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back