What's new

cliché shot?

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
cliché shot or not?

building04.jpg
 
cliche..no
tidy modern building abstract..yes
slightly over HDR'd if the intention was realism/actuality

Is HDR itself becoming cliche ?
 
it isn't a hdr, can't really do that with my little point-and-shoot :)

only used levels, curves and saturation. maybe did a bit too much of that last one.
 
really, it looks kinda pencil drawn in the middle there, where that frame/window washing thing is.
I like it regardless
got a fetish for lines and grids:wink:

its only really the sky thats tres bleu
 
Looks great! I love the reflection in the building.
 
I like the shot a lot. For me the sky is a bit over saturated... Building is awesome tho.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom