Clickasnap - Getting paid per view?

183 eyeball icons so far, as of Monday night 7:14 PM west coast time...

Nice photo. Can you tell us what the base pay rate is? Do you get one-fourth of one US cent per view, or is it more, or less than that?

I realise that this is old news but in case anyone is still following.. Money is earned from paid views, that's paid views and not just views. Someone will need to view your picture, click on it to expand to full size and keep it open for 5 seconds to register as a paid view. Subscribers need to have at least $25 in their account before they can withdraw payments.
You will need to get 15,625 paid views to earn $25 assuming that the rate is still at $0.0016 per paid view. With very simple maths you can add the total number of paid views you have and divide the figure by the total number of photos you have posted to find your own average paid view per photo. You can then work out how many photos you will need to post to earn £20.07 at your current average.
I've been using clickasnap for a while and in my case this would be 3,226 photos or just over 2 years if I uploaded 4 photos per day.

i had a business partner who subtracted costs first. hired family. my share was shared widely. this is their legal way to steal.
Red flags - ...
It gets worse - read 'How Much Do I Get Paid?' Minus 'operating expenses' and the 50/50 sharing etc. the site can't tell you how much you'd actually get...

And your photo is lovely,
yes it is!

I think it might be a good idea, however, like I said I am skeptical, but I have signed up and popped a few photos on there so we will see.

Anyway, here is my profile and the website if you wanna check it out!

Horse and Dog looking at each other / Clickasnap

Your post was over a year ago. I just saw an ad for this service and came here wondering if it was legit. They now state they pay 0.014 cents per view, so apparently have changed their approach since this thread was new.

I just clicked your photo and made sure I stayed 5 seconds (which later in this thread said was a minimum to get paid) :)

So... after a year, have you actually made any money from this experiment? I am currently on 9 microstock agencies, and get a couple hundred $ per month from them. Wondering if I should upload to here also. (FWIW, my stock portfolio is just shy of 1700 images)

it was worth the click just to see the message that pops up if you have adblock enabled!
talk about your guilt trips...yeesh.

fantastic photo btw.

Guilt trip indeed! It didn't work on me. I use an ad blocker and didn't even bother to visit the site.

Most reactions

Back