What's new

Clock w/metal work

johngpt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
5,204
Reaction score
3,161
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Clock from our living room, shot in the light from our back door slider. I was playing with depth of field, and playing with the light behind the clock. I set up a car windshield reflector to bounce light behind.

40D EF-S 60 lens, ISO 400, 1/200sec at f/2.8, shot on 19Jul08.

metal_filagreed_clock_by_johnguarino.jpg
 
I like this. The glare on the glass over the IX detracts a little, but overall I think it is well lit and DOF seems appropriate.
 
I like this. The glare on the glass over the IX detracts a little, but overall I think it is well lit and DOF seems appropriate.
Thanks Ian.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom