002pku.jpg

003ags.jpg

004xyk.jpg

005es.jpg

006dhc.jpg

007hyx.jpg

What do you like about these images?

What do you like about these images?

So you posted photos that have no redeeming qualities in your eyes?

As a beginner, it might help to describe the intent behind your photographs to educate your audience. Not saying you need to spell it out, but these are seemingly random shots of household items.

Just taking pictures around the house.
I didn't know I had to explain my photographs.

Timmo said:
Just taking pictures around the house.
I didn't know I had to explain my photographs.

Well, you don't HAVE to explain your photos. There's no rule for that. But if you're looking for constructive criticism on seemingly random shots around your house, then it's going to be tough to really "get" what the photos are about.

To my eyes, they appear to be test shots or snapshots of clothing tags, BMW repair manuals and so on.

Usually the "best" photographs either tell a story or depict a breathtaking scene. These photos you posted do neither... Which is okay. You're learning. We are just trying to help, that's all.

With that being said, keep shooting, and post more photos. There is much to learn young padawan! :)

Well, the aspect of "close-ups" such as these that is "likeable" is the very fact that you got so close to things that usually are in a much larger context, and that with the help of the camera you pick those out, isolate them by putting them into a new frame, and thus enable yourself or the viewers to get a different view. That could be the explanation for why the OP chose to present these very photos?

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

I will try to do my best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back