Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2011 #1
J joealcantar TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2011 Messages 840 Reaction score 85 Location Beaumont, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2011 #2 Let us know if you are trying things for a class etc. were you seeing how the camera would do on low light? Why did you take this image? - Shoot well, Joe
Let us know if you are trying things for a class etc. were you seeing how the camera would do on low light? Why did you take this image? - Shoot well, Joe
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, Joe. I'm a home inspector and take pictures of building defects. Sometimes I think they have artistic merit.
Thanks, Joe. I'm a home inspector and take pictures of building defects. Sometimes I think they have artistic merit.