Closing posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

donny1963

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I like how these morons Close a post so you can write any more about it. What is that a part of a power play, In the last post
I always said that Medium Format Camera's blow away Any Full frame.

Ken is 100% right, i know you idiots don't want to believe it, it's ok, denial is everywhere..
Any moron knows a Medium Format's quality is just simply superior to other formats below it..
and Braineack, you stated in a comment that
"
Here's a video from the same awful source, who says sensor size doesn't matter, but within the same video says fuji has MF therefore fuji is better.

Dude is a joke."

dude this guy in the video has forgotten more then you will ever know LOL

you should listen to him, you might actually be able to call your self a decent photographer and be able to truthfully state you know something about photography..

it's amazing how some of you insist on the dumbest logic i have ever seen..
It's amazing how people will embarrass them self with illogical comments..

A narcissist once told me how they felt. Actually it's self evident as they're incapable of telling you anything else. So much do they lack empathy with any other point of view but their own that even when talking of others they still do it from the framework of their own motivation and morals, their own prejudice and bias, how they think and act.

I often find these posts very similar. The poster is often so blinkered and polarised that they are incapable of seeing anything other than their own point of view. So clearly do they see and understand what is essentially their own point of view projected on others that I often find they are accusing all and sundry of the very things they are in fact doing themselves, *part of a power play*, *denial is everywhere*.

If your own opinion is all that you see, then what you write describes your own motivation, prejudice, and how you think and act alone, even when it's written from the second person.

There's no point in responding as it will solve nothing, prove nothing, and fall on deaf ears.

And hopefully be locked shortly.

Last edited:
If you take issue with moderator choices on the site then the correct procedure is:
1) Send a polite private message to the moderator in question outlining your disagreement and reasoning for it.

2) Send a polite private message to another member of the moderator team or admin team if you feel that you cannot talk to the original moderator with whom you have an issue with (remembering that many times the moderator who takes an overt action in public might simply be enacting a choice made by the team of moderators, discussing matters in private).

3) Raise a thread in the "Feedback and support" section if you wish to discuss it in public instead. Keeping in mind that certain issues of moderation the staff will not talk about in public (this often relates to personal information regarding members etc....).

Starting the same thread that was originally locked, well within the span of a few hours/days is NOT the correct course of action. I will note that limir said it was a "pause" which most likely means that, with good behaviour, she'd swing around and the thread would be unlocked once more after a time. Sometimes this is done to allow staff to clean up a thread or to enforce a cooling off period when people are getting heated in a discussion. It's basically done to prevent people getting into fights before they start .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back