Cloud Bank on the Coast

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
marmion.jpg

Another great photo, a lovely blend of colors.

I went out with my new 10 stop ND filter yesterday for the first time. I only wish I had a scene like that to photograph.

Yeah, another great scene, well captured.

I'd have healed out that speck on the horizon, what ever it is, as I find it a little distracting and maybe either cropped out or repositioned so as not to include the buildings etc on the right. Just my view like, none the less a fine take.

I like how the cloud bank gives it a relaxed feel. Nice colors, too.

Another great seaside photo. I love the greens. Not too overdone and very lively

I'd have healed out that speck on the horizon, what ever it is, as I find it a little distracting and maybe either cropped out or repositioned so as not to include the buildings etc on the right. Just my view like, none the less a fine take.

That spec on the horizon looks a lot like a bell buoy

Yeah, I thought it might be something like or a distant ship or lighthouse etc.

Another great photo, a lovely blend of colors.

I went out with my new 10 stop ND filter yesterday for the first time. I only wish I had a scene like that to photograph.
Thanks very much. Enjoy that 10 stop :)

Thanks for the suggestions. I will revisit the image and see how it looks.

Lovely shot......
Thanks Jeff.

I like how the cloud bank gives it a relaxed feel. Nice colors, too.
Thanks Kirk. The clouds that evening really came to the party

Another great seaside photo. I love the greens. Not too overdone and very lively
Thanks. I like the greens to add some pop to what may otherwise would be a much flatter foreground but at the same time try not to overdo it and have it overpower the image.

The speck on the horizon is actually a yacht.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back