A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2010 #1 -
Neil S. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 16, 2010 Messages 1,128 Reaction score 21 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2010 #2 This is a really trippy image lol.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Neil S. said: This is a really trippy image lol. Click to expand... Thank you -
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 erose86 said: You did the other one too right? With the stone wall, open window to the sky? Leap of Faith, I think you called it? I really dig your art dude :thumbup: The two pieces I've seen so far, anyway. Click to expand... Thank you--Yes, "Leap of Faith" also. I used to post quite often in the Landscape gallery, and have a bit recently also. These are in a direction I'm more interested in than straight photography for now. -
erose86 said: You did the other one too right? With the stone wall, open window to the sky? Leap of Faith, I think you called it? I really dig your art dude :thumbup: The two pieces I've seen so far, anyway. Click to expand... Thank you--Yes, "Leap of Faith" also. I used to post quite often in the Landscape gallery, and have a bit recently also. These are in a direction I'm more interested in than straight photography for now. -