squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2013 #1 Mishele, this took longer than 7 minutes. I don't know by how much, but more than a little!:raisedbrow:
Mishele, this took longer than 7 minutes. I don't know by how much, but more than a little!:raisedbrow:
tegeltka TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 43 Reaction score 8 Location Estonia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2013 #2 Awesome color! I also dig the pastel-ish tones.
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 7, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks tegeltka!
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 7, 2013 #4 For my tastes, it would make a great wall hanger, I like it a lot. Mind sharing what you did?
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 TATTRAT said: For my tastes, it would make a great wall hanger, I like it a lot. Mind sharing what you did? Click to expand... Thanks so much! I wouldn't want to take all the fun of discovery out of it. I will say that there is a bit of illusion to it.;-)
TATTRAT said: For my tastes, it would make a great wall hanger, I like it a lot. Mind sharing what you did? Click to expand... Thanks so much! I wouldn't want to take all the fun of discovery out of it. I will say that there is a bit of illusion to it.;-)