What's new

Cloud Wave

retry

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2a8naep.jpg
 
Very nice! Nice and crisp, great colors, and I like the composition. I like everything about it actually.
 
That's amazing! It looks more like a tidal wave than clouds. To the left of (roughly) the halfway point, there's a bit in the clouds that looks much darker than any of the rest...did that have a heavier shadow or something? It looks just a little bit out of place.
 
woah, that's cool looking! looks like you can surf it
 
Nice
icon_thumright.gif
did you use a polarizing filter?
 
Nice photo, good job! When the clouds come over the mountain, I wouldn't want to be in the way. Where was this taken? Thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom