A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 #1 Every year, here in the desert, we get a cloud. Here's the one from 2004.
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 we get a cloud Click to expand...
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Sep 9, 2008 #3 haha great capture, this should be in the news
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Big Mike, Skiboarder.
NJMAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 2 Location Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 #5 Ha! Youre funny. Good looking cloud.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 #6 I remember that cloud. It also passed over Arizona.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 #7 Fox Paw said: I remember that cloud. It also passed over Arizona. Click to expand... I literally laughed out loud (which never happens when I'm by myself). Just brilliant! The image is very nice and has a calming effect. I needed this today.
Fox Paw said: I remember that cloud. It also passed over Arizona. Click to expand... I literally laughed out loud (which never happens when I'm by myself). Just brilliant! The image is very nice and has a calming effect. I needed this today.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 9, 2008 #8 Fox Paw said: I remember that cloud. It also passed over Arizona. Click to expand... Hey, we get lots of clouds here in the Arizona desert. In fact, it was an absolutely amazing evening tonight with clouds, rain, lighting, etc. tonight.
Fox Paw said: I remember that cloud. It also passed over Arizona. Click to expand... Hey, we get lots of clouds here in the Arizona desert. In fact, it was an absolutely amazing evening tonight with clouds, rain, lighting, etc. tonight.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 #9 amazing pic..that's awesome..
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Cool. Thank you all. I'm thinking it might be the same cloud year after year, that it takes the little thing 12 months to circumnavigate the world.
Cool. Thank you all. I'm thinking it might be the same cloud year after year, that it takes the little thing 12 months to circumnavigate the world.
icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2008 #11 We'll wait to see your shot from next year at the same time and place for comparison