greybeard43 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,819 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2012 #1 air port-1-small by Greybeard16, on Flickr
M mikeWest TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2012 Messages 31 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2012 #2 I feel like you should've exposed more for the tail than the sky. The tail is a bit too dark. Also needs more airplane
I feel like you should've exposed more for the tail than the sky. The tail is a bit too dark. Also needs more airplane
trabaker TPF Noob! Joined Sep 1, 2011 Messages 53 Reaction score 8 Location Austin, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2012 #3 mikeWest said: I feel like you should've exposed more for the tail than the sky. The tail is a bit too dark. Also needs more airplane Click to expand... I second that. If it didn't say FedEx, I probably would have a hard time figuring out what it was.
mikeWest said: I feel like you should've exposed more for the tail than the sky. The tail is a bit too dark. Also needs more airplane Click to expand... I second that. If it didn't say FedEx, I probably would have a hard time figuring out what it was.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2012 #4 And I'm not sure about the space above the tail, but that's just me
cayto TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2012 Messages 121 Reaction score 8 Location Porto, Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2012 #5 One question...what is your subject, the tail?
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 16, 2012 #6 It's an airplane fart.
amolitor TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 6,320 Reaction score 2,131 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2012 Banned #7 I don't feel that the cloud is particularly felicitously positioned in the frame. It's a good idea, I think, but it wants some different clouds.
I don't feel that the cloud is particularly felicitously positioned in the frame. It's a good idea, I think, but it wants some different clouds.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2012 #8 I see a cat like ghost(head held vertical) coming towards me flying, like superman
greybeard43 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,819 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Frequency said: I see a cat like ghost(head held vertical) coming towards me flying, like superman Click to expand... I'll have some of whatever he is having............lol
Frequency said: I see a cat like ghost(head held vertical) coming towards me flying, like superman Click to expand... I'll have some of whatever he is having............lol